Arizona is full of amazing places to see
From the low desert to the high plateaus and deep canyons, Arizona is filled with amazing vistas, unforgiving wilderness, and wild west history. The state’s diverse landscape ranges from warm dry desert perfect for winter escapes to high elevation plateaus where mild summer temperatures are perfect for exploring the trails and forests of Grand Canyon National Park and the surrounding areas.
Havasupai Indian Reservation (Havasu Falls)
A hiking trip to Havasu Falls is an unforgettable adventure. This remote canyon oasis is best known for the striking cobalt blue waterfalls that attract visitors from around the world. Hike into Havasu Canyon and experience life at the bottom of Grand Canyon, swim in sparkling water, hike and scramble over age-old boulders, and camp beneath the stars.
- Havasu Falls Backpacking trip
- The Ultimate Havasupai & Grand Canyon trip
- 5-day Havasupai Adventurer
- 4-day Havasupai Escape
- 3-day Havasupai Express
The Grand Canyon is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World and a hiking trip into the Grand Canyon is a “must do” for every adventurer. There are options for exploration year-round but famous routes like hiking Rim to Rim or backpacking to Havasu Falls are best undertaken during spring, summer, or fall.
Grand Canyon Trips
- Backpacking Trips
- Hike Grand Canyon Rim to Rim
- Mountain Bike Grand Canyon’s Rainbow Rim Trail
- Grand Canyon & Sedona Road Cycling trip
- Phoenix – Grand Canyon Scenic Flight and Hike
- Grand Canyon National Park Lodge Private trips
The Sonoran Desert stretches across southern and central Arizona and is home to towering giant saguaro cactus and bustling cities like Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tucson. The desert’s mild winter climate creates an inviting landscape for winter exploration. The Sonoran is one of the most biodiverse deserts in the world, and often surprises adventurers who return again and again to explore its rugged trails and pedal its sun-warmed roads.
Sonoran Desert Trips
- Superstition Wilderness Backpacking
- Aravaipa Canyon Backpacking
- Sonoran Desert Road Bike Tour
- Classic 3-day Arizona Mountain Bike Trip
- Tucson and the Old West Road Bike Tour
- Half-day Hiking, Biking, and River Tours